Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's a blog new world for me starting today

Being on Bowen Island gives me the opportunity to be close to nature but at the same time somewhat far from clients and family. This blog will help those who are interested to keep up with myself and my work. I plan to include nature, home building, teaching, design, humour and political posts here. I do not believe in separating my work, life and my political opinions. All these things together make up who I am so here they are.

I have been working on some new designs which will be available for the first time online. My first posts will be regarding these. I may also later post on some past works with descriptions.

ciao,
marcus

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Marcus! It sounds like you're doing well. I will be watching your blog :)

I have recently moved back to Paris so I know that feeling of separation but like you I am inspired by my surroundings and know it is where I need to be.

So which one is the driver?

Wendy

harmonicbarbie said...

Yay! My brother blogs!

Now his eldest grrl geek sister will have to catch up and get herself a blog, too. ;-)

Enjoy your new digs in cyberspace.

Smiles,
Barbie